MLAI Solution Meeting Room Management System
Why Do You Need a Meeting Room Booking Solution
- Helps understand conference room utilisation
- Gives a holistic view of office space usage
- Reduces cost with minimised booking steps
- Improves employee productivity and collaboration
What can a Meeting Room Booking Software do
- Managers can review the available meeting rooms on their space management desktop or mobile app.
- With our meeting room booking software, the employee can make a contact-less online reservation depending on whether the room is available.
- With the help MLAI meeting room feature, employees can send out invitations specifying the purpose of the meeting and how many seats will be available. If employees pre-register their guests, they can grant them access for a limited time.
- Here, e-invites can include details about safety prerequisites like face mask compliance.
- The software will automatically cancel the meeting and push it back to the available pool of meeting rooms if employees do not check in to the meeting room during showtime
- Meeting room booking software allows the employees to choose a new time and date for the meeting based on the room's future availability. This software also allows them to reserve amenities like notepads, projectors, and sanitisers.
- As soon as the session has concluded, we can begin the sanitisation process to clean the room.
A Simple Meeting Room Booking Solution Key Features
- Find a room : Find an available meeting space quickly and easily using the green, yellow, and red indicators in each room. Or you can use the MLAI mobile app to find a nearby meeting space.
- Check-In : Confirm your room by tapping check-in at the room or directly. Whether you're already in the room or across the office, secure your space by checking in.
- Free up space : No longer need your meeting room? Take advantage of auto-released rooms or end your meeting early to free up space for others.
- Make more intelligent decisions about your space : You can track what rooms get booked to optimise the space more efficiently.